Is your car protected from Hot Summer ahead !
It’s always a good idea to tend to your car.
Maintaining Value or Selling Get a better price!
Beware of Cut Price Detailing if you DON’T want damage to your car.
From Auto Revive experience seen, the poor quality products and bad surface preparation of some car detailers can be detrimental to car paint surfaces.
Detailing a car properly takes time, care and practise, it’s not a case of washing the car and slapping on spray wax. and vacuum.
Once you see the difference a professional car detailer like Auto Revive can make to your vehicle then you will never go to a quick wash shop again.
A Shampoo wash a paint clean detail and a brand new application of protective wax.
via Machine and Hand and includes minor scratch removal .
* Auto Revive Shampoo Seats and Carpets or leather cleaned and reconditioned .
* Auto Revive spends more time on your car…
This will prepare your car for the change in weather conditions and protect it from the elements and maintain its value.
Having your car professionally waxed By Auto Revive and it should last for several Months.
I seemed like such a great fit.
A creative independent professional buried in the stuff of architecture and unable to figure out how to step back and grow his practice. He needed help and I was his man.
Clearly then, sufficient reason for me to set off in my car to pay him a visit and sign him up as a paying client. Well you’d think so wouldn’t you?
Only problem was, it was a Friday afternoon. I was in the south of the city, he was in the north and I’d forgotten it was a long weekend.
The traffic was awful. After thirty minutes, Man, did I get cranky. With myself.
Why I agree to another speculative meeting! To say I was hacked off is a major understatement. I was really, really spewing.
Such was my annoyance that I even called myself back – twice – to yell and scream some more. I was really mad with the idiot who sent me on this nonsensical trip. The idiot being me, don’t forget.
This slightly bizarre action proved to be a much needed turning point in how I approached meetings and it brought about a change that has stuck with me.
Why on earth was I spending time travelling to meet a prospect, when I could achieve the exact same thing by having a call or online meeting in twenty minutes? Even on a good day, just one meeting can waste quite a few hours by the time you factor in getting ready, parking and travel. It’s an outrageous waste of time.
Time wasters a part of Business we have to deal with.
going into my special folder.
Perth traffic every day…
Oxidation: Acrylic headlights oxidize when exposed to UV light. Headlight lenses come with a clear top coat to help prevent this,
but eventually, the coating wears off, and sunlight turns the hard plastic yellow. …
The water droplets scatter the beam of light, further impairing nighttime and wet driving visibility.
Maintaining your Headlights:
How to Keep Headlights from Turning Yellow or Foggy.
1. Park your car in the shade:
If possible, park in the garage or under a shady tree.
If you don’t have that option, face your headlights away from the sun when parking outside to reduce UV exposure and slow the oxidizing process.
2. Wash your car:
Every three months, wash the headlights with automotive car wash to clean away dirt and chemicals that promote fogging.
3.Polish the headlights: Use a non-abrasive polishing medium and a microfiber cloth to polish your headlight lenses and remove early signs of yellowing.
To restore your headlights yourself, start by washing the lenses with automotive car wash so you have a clean surface to work with
. Then, try any of these techniques to remove the haze from your headlights.
Methods To Try:
1. Baking soda paste: Mix 5 tablespoons of baking soda with enough water to form a paste.
Apply liberally to both headlights with a sponge and polish with small circular motions. Rinse the headlights to reveal the results.
2.Toothpaste: Apply toothpaste directly to each lens. Scrub with a soft, dry cloth. Rinse the toothpaste away and enjoy the restored appearance of your headlights.
3. Heatlight cleaning kit from Auto supplier( but be warned they not cheap.
Choosing vinyl business for vehicle signage
what to consider is what is most important to you…
things to consider:
1. What is your budget? (impact or budget)
2.Are you after vinyl cut (no background) cheapest or vinyl print or the most expensive vinyl wrap.
3. How long to want the vinyl to last on the vehicle. 1-2 years or up to 8 years.
4. How is the vehicle used and cared for.
5. Are you after premium quality vinyl from USA or Germany or cheap import.
Brands Like Avery Oracol or Arlon are Quality.
6. Are there any Artwork or set up machine cost (may be hidden charges.)
7. Application price to vehicle.
8. Whats the surface going on. (eg: vehicle clear coat, glass, painted trailer or substrate.)
9. Full Payment upfront or deposit then once the artwork approved then balance paid before application.
10. Whats the discount for upfront full payment. (any bonus stickers FREE)
11. Are you after DIY application or or application by the vinyl business.
12. Can I get get shipping within Australia or is it local pickup only.