How to Remove Nicotine Stain from inside windows of your car.
Ok you just purchased a used car where the previous owner was a smoker
or you or other member of your family or friends smoke regularly in your car.
I found out that most window cleaners won’t do anything to fix the problem.
You can either get it professionally removed and new tinting applied or try
the remove procedure.
This is what you need to start:
Before you start be awhere this is time consuming and takes about 30min – 1 hour for each window.
1. A bottle of white vinegar form the supermarket.
2. A spray bottle.
3. 2 microfire towels.
1. clean the glass with your window clean the best you can.
the fill the spray bottle with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and filtered water.
2. Spray on to the glass in a small area and also spray into the microfibre cloth.
and start rubbing in a circular motion.
you see it start to to seeit breakdown.
3. spray glass clean onto glass to see how your going to remove vinegar/water solution.
4. Repeat step 2 until it totally removed.
5. spray the glass cleaner on the window and then wipe until it clear.
Avoid paper towels as they leave fibres.
if you got an old credit card not used or a plastic squeegee ( wrap in the microfibre cloth and spray the spray bottle solution onto it.
This may save some time.